So this is next

10.10.2005

So so sleepy

Worked from 9 to 9 today. Whoever invented the 9 to 5 cliche should have also supplied an easily memorizable list of what jobs actually fit those criteria. I have yet to find one. In my next life, I hope to be a banker or postal employee. Or a black lab. I'd be happy with any of that.

Now that fall is here, I miss him almost constantly. It hurts to go outside. The second I feel the cooler air on my skin I calculate the temperature difference in my head. The distance between here and there. How much work I would miss if I didn't go home, and drove to him instead. How long it would take them to fire me. Whether or not I'd even care.

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger John said...

Welcome back...twice :)

More and more bankers are getting away from "bankers' hours" in order to provide more bank for their customers/members. Just remember, don't give them anything they didn't pay for!

I've missed you. Stay strong. I'm here if you need me. I swear. No matter what has happend in the past.

Join us Thursday for "Word Verifier: The Gathering." Maybe you'll get a chuckle

J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home