So this is next

12.08.2005

As requested





I got one (lonely) request as to what I've been up to. Here's some knitting, since that's pretty much all I've been doing (aside from working like a maniac).

I'm working on a fair isle cardigan based on the pattern from CosmicPlutoKnits. (I'm too lazy to link. You can always google.) Hopefully the process will speed up now that I'm done with the majority of the color work.

The body and sleeves are going to be primarily gray, with another smaller section of fair isle at both the bottom of the body and the sleeves, perhaps in only the heathered purple, or maybe in both the purple and the pink.

My apologies for the poor quality of the pics. My Palm camera isn't the best, and the cloudy day didn't help any either.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger John said...

Lookin good! I see your thumb!!!

J

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Heather said...

It's all Lamb's Pride Worsted in Gray Heather, Victorian Pink, and Wild Violet.

It's working up to make a very sturdy cardigan. I hope I'll get years and years of wear out of it. I'll post more pics later in the week, when I finish the body.

Thanks for the praise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home